PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

Very atmospheric, I'm eager to see the rest of the Phase series. Eerie, yet pleasant, and thoroughly mechanical without overdoing it with cogs and machinery, you've done a very beautiful job with the world you created for this short. It runs more like a presentation reel than any sort of prologue/story though, so just watch out for that for the next installment.

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Beautifully atmospheric, nicely done.

The art direction could have been better, but I have to say, the animation (save for the mock sword fight) set a clear and distinctive atmosphere alongside the well-matched music. Good stuff. Here's to the next episode.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

There are issues with how laggy it is and the occasional teammate getting stuck against a barrel, but concerning concept this is definitely a game I can get behind, especially the arena mode.
It has the timeless Madness feel combined with easy-to-understand gameplay that surprisingly doesn't get boring- in fact, it's pretty addicting and despite the bugs and lag, I keep coming back to play on arena mode.

Maybe in the future, after the lag has been fixed, you could add some more hats, glasses, a.k.a. customization. Also, the scars/bandages look very odd over headgear.

In the end, awesome game, I can't wait to play the less buggy version, especially since you guys are planning to implement high score boards. Cheers.

Forgotten Rites - Alpha Forgotten Rites - Alpha

Thumbs up on the art!

Fantastic artwork and good premise for the storyline. The designs (suit, ships, settings) are really great, and add tons to the feeling of the environment.